Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Paislee Ray

This is a week and three days before having Paislee. I forgot to take anymore after this.

This is right after they started the pitocin. I hadn't felt a contraction yet from it but I was so so nervous at this point.

This is a couple of minutes after she was born. They hadn't cleaned her up yet but we didn't care. Ryan and I just wanted to snuggle her for a bit.

After they got her cleaned up they took a pic of us. Our first little family picture with Paislee. So weird but so fun :)

Uncle Brett (Ryan's brother) and Aunt Shanelle came and visited that evening after she was born. Paislee was still awake but starting to fall asleep if I remember right. She was awake for so long after she was born.

My family also came and visited that evening after she was born. I'm still in bed because I still couldn't feel my left leg. It took a little over 12 hours to come back. Ryan had to lift my leg up to even have it bent like it is in this picture.

These were taken a couple minutes before we left the hospital on Saturday afternoon. It's her first time in her car seat. She looked so so little in there I was laughing so hard.


 On Halloween, so she was a week old. I love the poof ball in her hair, you just can't see it very good since she is on a black blanket.

Uncle Ricky and cousin Lily visiting when she is a week old. (This is Ryan's other brother and niece.)

Bath time. She really loves baths now that the cord came off and she can get all the way in the water, but I guess she really didn't like Ryan taking her picture because she sure gave him a dirty look for it.

 Paislee's aunt Staci, Ryan's sister who is on a mission, crocheted this blanket for her. She is so creative, I'm sure Paislee will love this blanket always.


No comments:

Post a Comment