Friday, October 11, 2013

Inside the House

 So here is a video of the upstairs of our house. Hopefully it works. I promised Grandma Gregory that I would take pics of the inside a long time ago, I just haven't gotten around to it until now. I don't know how well you can see anything but at least I finally tried. I don't have everything up that I want up, but with me and Ryan working full time and him going to school and me being pregnant, everything takes forever to get done. It may be awhile before everything is how we'd like it to be, but I'm pretty happy with how much we have done so far so here you go :) Then below are some pics just in case the video is hard to see.

 This is Ryan working on painting Paislee's wall, and a finished pic. He drew it on how he wanted it with chalk first then painted it. Once it was dry he just took a cloth and wiped off any chalk that was left. I love how it turned out.

 These are the crib bumpers and crib skirt that I made. Never really sewed anything besides in a sewing class in high school so if you look close I'm sure you could find many many mistakes, but I'm just glad to be done with them. It was actually a lot of fun to at least attempt them.

 Pic of our bedroom. The letters on the canvases and those shelves Ryan cut out and made for me last year for Christmas. So fun to finally have a place to put them up.

 These are pics of the basement living room. I love the fact that we have a wood burning stove. Its pretty outdated down there, but everything is in great condition. Sorry everything is such a mess. I haven't worried about the basement at all. We'll get to it someday though.

 Lots of storage in the basement. All these shelves were here, and Ryan wants to build shelves on the other wall to the right of the picture someday too.

Sorry again for the clutter and stuff everywhere in the pic. This is the "big workroom" downstairs. It used to be 2 bedrooms, but the guy who lived there before us tore it down and must have added that work desk thing in the middle. Its a nice storage space for now, then if we need more bedrooms someday, Ryan will put a wall back up. There is also an unfinished bathroom downstairs that we could finish someday if we ever wanted to.


No comments:

Post a Comment