Thursday, June 5, 2014

Six month pictures

 I know I always just post about Paislee but what can I say, my life revolves around her right now. She is for sure a spoiled first child, we just love her to death. She has started crawling now. At about 6 months and one week she crawled for the first time and by 6 1/2 months she was all over. (Now she is 7 months)

 Before she could crawl she would get on all fours and rock. She wanted to crawl so bad that she would get frustrated and cry (well scream is more what she did) so I pretty much had to carry her around when I got sick of the screaming. This was how I got laundry done while having a happy baby.

 Uncle Dayne rocking Paislee to sleep. He loves Paislee, and she loves loves him. She will laugh and laugh at him even when he isn't doing anything.

 Making a mess eating squash.

 So these next few pics are her 6 month pics. I was going to take her to JCPenney but then I got a speeding ticket so I decided to save some money by just snapping some myself. She didn't like the idea at first.




 Daddy-Daughter pics. It was very hard to get her to smile and keep the camera on her. I have a few pics with her head cut off, or way off to the side. But it turned out not too bad for having no idea what I'm doing with a camera.

 She is way into giving kisses when she gets in her silly mood. We love it, but come away with very wet faces.
 She is such a big help when I'm trying to fold laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment