Thursday, July 25, 2013

Belly Shots

So I have been taking somewhat weekly belly shots since I started showing, and since I haven't had a blog or a place to really put them, I'll just post them all at once.

This was when we found out. Actually this was the next day because the day we found out, I'm not gonna lie, I was so nervous I was crying and didn't really want any pictures.
 This is at 16 weeks, I didn't think to make a sign or something yet.


 We found out it was a girl on Friday May 17. Our families were both coming the next morning to help us move out of the apartment so we bought a bunch of pink balloons to announce the gender.


 Here is us letting the balloons out of the boxes. It was kind of windy so it didn't work out quite like I pictured, but it was still fun.





This is where I am at right now. (The turquoise wall behind me is one of the walls in the baby's room. Ryan is going to paint paisleys and such on it. I love the color so I'm excited to see what it looks like when he is finished.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you look like a very pretty mom-to-be. Thanks for posting. Hopefully you'll have some pictures of inside your house sometime. From the outside, it looks like such a great house. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete